Here is a list of tools, applications, resources, and workflows I use here and for projects. Most are free so you could get your own side-project and website up quickly and keep it running. **Some of the links you'll find on this page are affiliate links and that means if you click the link and buy, I'll earn a small commission. There is no difference in anything other than purchasing though one of my links helps to support the website.**
WooCommerce Extensions I'm using:
- WooMembers Bundle
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration
- WooCommerce Stripe Gateway
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage
Other WordPress Plugins that we use include:
When it comes to email and productivity, I adore Google Apps. I also use Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools for stats, Trello for project management, Dropbox for way too many things, and Mailchimp for newsletter management.
Photography Gear & Tools:
Here is a list of tools used for the actual photography side of things:
- GoPro Hero5 Black
- GoPro Karma Grip – (love this due to shaky hands)
- GoPro 3way arm
- GoPro Tripod mounts
- GoPro 3.5mm mic adapter
- Lexar 1000x 64GB microSDXC
- Rode VideoMircro mic
- Sony Alpha 7ii with 28-70mm Lens: This is a 24MP full-frame mirrorless camera.
- Sony 16-35mm FE f/4 Lens: A great quality wide angle lens.
- iPhone6: Some images are made with my iPhone.
- Adobe Lightroom: Photo management and photo editing
- Adobe Photoshop: More photo editing software.
- VSCO Film: Amazing set of Lightroom Presets to edit photos.
- FilterGrade: More amazing Photoshop Actions and Filters to edit photos easily.
- JpegMini: For optimizing image size